Mar 12, 2018
NCAA Tournament | Event Timeline
OPEN PRACTICE: Wed, March 14th
Open Practice Day is free and open to the general public, and will last from 11:00am MST - approximately 6:20pm. Fans are permitted and encouraged to come and go throughout the day, but will be required to go through the security process on each re-entry of the arena.
- UNCG Practice: 11:00 a.m.
- South Dakota State Practice: 11:45 a.m.
- Gonzaga Practice: 12:30 p.m.
- Ohio Statel Practice: 1:15.p.m.
- Kentucky Practice: 3:25 p.m.
- Arizona Practice: 4:10 p.m.
- Davidson Practice: 4:55 p.m.
- Buffalo Practice: 5:40 p.m.
SESSIONS 1 & 2: Thursday, March 15th
- Session 1: 10:00am MST
- Session 2: 90 minutes prior to 2nd session, or at discretion of NCAA call
- Session 1:
11:30am MST: UNCG vs. Gonzaga
2::00pm MST: Ohio State vs. South Dakota State (or 30 min following 1st game)
- Session 2:
5:10pm MST: Kentucky vs. Davidson
7:40pm MST: Arizona vs. Buffalo (or 30 min following 1st game)
SESSIONS 3: Saturday, March 17th
Session 3: 1:45pm MST
- Session 3:
1:45pm MST: Kentucky vs. Buffalo
5:45pm MST: Gonzaga vs. Ohio State (or 30 min following 1st game)